Construction Features of Play Mor Swingsets:
1) Made of #1 Grade Treated Southern Yellow Pine that has been kiln-dried before and after the treatment process.
result is a beautiful, lightweight lumber that offers superior strength,
durability, and weather resistance.
Your backyard playset will be a safe place for your children to play and an attractive addition to your yard for many years to come.
2) All the lumber is milled with rounded edges to make a smooth surface that is free of sharp corners and rough surfaces.
This helps to protect your children’s tender hands and arms from getting slivers or abrasions while playing.
3) Sturdy Bracing System in Corners, Sturdy Cross Bracing
4) Laminated Top Swing Beam (Triple 2" x 6") - Much stronger than a solid Beam!
5) Top Cap on Swing Beam and for Added Strength & Rain Protection
6) Laminated 4" x 4" Fort Posts and Swing Legs - (Less Warping!)
7) Lag Bolt and Screw Construction for Added Strength
8) Other Safety Play Components: Soft Grip rubber-coated swing chains that will not pinch your children's hands, Textured Surface on Monkey Bar Rungs, Realistic Rock Wall Rocks, and Countersunk Lag Bolts.
9) High Quality Vinyl - Tear Resistant Canvas Tops with brass grommets every 8 inches to withstand harsh winds and reduce replacement costs.