Let your children envision new worlds and escapades with the Salty Breeze Playset. They can use the Ship’s Wheel to guide the Yacht out of the harbor. When out on open water they can imagine the salty breezes as they whoosh down the 10’ Scoop Wave Slide. A dash up the Gang Plank and they can be back on deck around the Child’s Round Table and Chairs choosing their course or engaging in a game while the world laps by.
End to End: 19 Feet
Front to Back: 16 Feet
Swing Beam: None
Deck Height: 4 Feet & 5 Feet
Recommended Safety Zone Area:
31 Feet x 28 Feet
Features and Benefits:
* The Baby Yacht is made from #1 Grade Treated Yellow Pine with smooth surfaces and rounded corners. This helps to protect your children's hands and arms from splinters and abrasions.
* 10' Scoop Wave Slide adds an extra swoosh of excitement
* 10' Gang Plank with double rope railing and wooden safety treads provides a safe walkway up into the tower.
* 4’ Ladder
* Your children can play games, draw, or have a picnic on the Child's Round Table and Chairs.
* Ship's Wheel adds some fun up above.
* Hand Rails make the climb to the tower a little safer for your children.
* 3 Flags for some extra splashes of color.
* Age Appeal: 4–14
* Play Capacity: 1–14 children
Swing Set Assembly Information:
Play-Mor Wooden Swing Sets are shipped Semi-Assembled.
(i.e. Swing Beams, Rock Walls, and Fort Panels are delivered assembled.)
Most swing set models by Play Mor Swing Sets can be assembled within 4 to 8 hours.
Structural Components: 10 Years
Accessories: 1 Years
Shipping Information for your Play Mor Wood Swing Sets:
The Freight Delivery company will contact you to schedule the appointment for your delivery.
Delivery to your residential curbside by a common carrier freight company. The delivery company will not move your playset componets into your home or garage. You are responsible for moving your PlayMor Swing Set Parts to their final location.
Important Note Regarding Freight Shipping:
The customer or person(s) representing the customer must be present at the delivery address to help unload your swing set off the freight truck and sign for the shipment.
If there are any visible shipping damages, accept your shipment, but you must inform the truck driver and note the damages on the freight company's shipping paperwork.
If you fail to note any damages on the shipping paperwork, this will release Wooden Playscapes.com and the shipping company of responsibility regarding any damaged parts. Then, any costs for replacement parts of damaged materials that were not noted on the freight company's paperwork will be billable to the Customer, along with any additional shipping charges.
Your Play Mor Outdoor Swing Set can be ordered in different colors, with different accessories and slide options.
Please contact us at 1-866-665-0105, and our swing set specialist will help you with your order!
**FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY**