This sturdy wooden swing set is an ideal way to add excitement to your backyard. Children can enjoy hours of sunshine and exercise climbing up the 5’ Ladder and whooshing down the 10’ Wave Slide. Let them view the world from a different angle using the Trapeze with Rings. The Sling Swings’ quality seats and pinch proof covers on the chains make riding these swings a delight and the Horse Glider gives a fun variation to their float through the air experiences.
Free-Standing Swing Sets
Our stand-alone Swing Sets offer the same rugged construction that our Attachment Beams feature.
End to End: 18 Feet
Front to Back: 13 Feet
Ground to Top: 8 Feet
Swing Beam Height: 8 Feet
Floor Height: 5 Foot
Recommended Safety Zone Area:
30 Feet x 25 Feet
Features and Benefits:
* #1 Grade Treated Southern Yellow Pine Prestained with Sherwin Williams Stain - Cedar in Color
* Triple 2" x 6" Laminated Easy Ride Swing Beam with 4 Positions built for many years of safe use and fun family times.
* Stainless Steel Swivel -Swing Hanger Hardware
* Slide Attachment Platform With 5' Ladder gives safe and easy access to the slide. (Platform Height: 5')
* Trapeze With Rings provides some upside-down fun.
* 2 comfortable Sling Swings with soft grip on chains will not pinch tender hands.
* Horse Glider offers your children another way to swing.
* 10' Wave Slide adds some sliding excitement to your wooden swing set.
* Age Appeal: 2–10
* Play Capacity: 1–6 children
Swing Set Assembly Information:
Play-Mor Wooden Swing Sets are shipped Semi-Assembled.
(i.e. Swing Beams, Rockwalls, and Fort Panels are delivered assembled.)
Most swing set models by Play Mor Swing Sets can be assembled within 4 to 8 hours.
Structural Components: 10 Years
Accessories: 1 Years
Shipping Information for your Play Mor Wood Swing Sets:
The Freight Delivery company will contact you to schedule the appointment for your delivery.
Delivery to your residential curbside by a common carrier freight company. The delivery company will not move your playset componets into your home or garage. You are responsible for moving your PlayMor Swing Set Parts to their final location.
Important Note Regarding Freight Shipping:
The customer or person(s) representing the customer must be present at the delivery address to help unload your swing set off the freight truck and sign for the shipment.
If there are any visible shipping damages, accept your shipment, but you must inform the truck driver and note the damages on the freight company's shipping paperwork.
If you fail to note any damages on the shipping paperwork, this will release Wooden Playscapes.com and the shipping company of responsibility regarding any damaged parts. Then, any costs for replacement parts of damaged materials that were not noted on the freight company's paperwork will be billable to the Customer, along with any additional shipping charges.
Your PlayMor Outdoor Swing Set can be ordered in different colors, with different accessories and slide options.
Please contact us at 1-866-665-0105, and our swing set specialist will help you with your order!
**FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY**