Value Workshop Shed
(Available in 17 sizes)
Our Workshop Shed features double-doors on the side wall as well as one or two windows (depending upon the shed’s size), making it perfect for storing smaller items, using as a playhouse or potting area, or serving as a workshop. And with 6’ side-walls as our standard, even tall men can stand comfortably and appreciate the extra head-room.
Standard DIY Wood Value Workshop Shed Kit includes:
* High quality 3/8" OSB siding with 8" on Center Grooves and trim
- Pre-Primed and Ready to Paint!
(5 year replacement /50 year limited warranty)
* 6' High Side Walls
* 24” o.c. (on center) Wall Studs
* 24” o.c. (on center) Trusses
* Set of Colonial Doors
( 4’ double door on 8’ wide buildings) (4’ x 6’ opening)
( 5’ double door on 10’ and 12’ wide buildings) (5’ x 6’ opening)
* Swivel Door Latch
( 1 working 18” x 22” window and shutter on 8' x 10' and smaller)
( 2 working 18” x 22” windows with glass, grids and screens and shutters on 8' x 12' and larger buildings)
* Aluminum Corner Trim
* Everything is precut and ready to assemble
* Fasteners/Hardware Included
* Link to excellent downloadable online manual with color pictures
* Printed Manual Included!!
Optional Floor Kit:
* Treated 2" x 4"s Floor Joists - 16” o.c. (on center)
* 4' x 8' x 5/8" OSB Flooring or Plywood Flooring
Value Workshop Kit Additional Options:
* Windows 18" x 22" (installed by customer)
* Shutters (plastic)
* Flowerboxes (wood)
* Loft Upgrade
* 4’ standard door
* 5’ standard door
Customer Provides - (Due to the many different styles and colors)
Roofing Materials - Shingles, Felt Paper, Ice & Water Shield, and Drip Edge
Floor Material (if Optional Floor Kit is NOT Purchased)
*Above items can easily be purchased by the customer at a local store.
Shipping Information for your Little Cottage Company's Playhouse:
Little Cottage Co. panelized kits are shipped nationwide via common carrier. When your shipment is expected to be delivered via common carrier, you will be required to have 2 people there to help unload. Your shipment will arrive on a pallet (number of pallets will vary with size of building). The truck driver will help remove the bands and wrapping on the pallet, the 2 people will then be required to unload each panel piece by piece from the truck.
Customer is responsible for all site prep and permits!