Classic Small Barn w/Overhang
(Available in 17 sizes)
(Barn Size: Does Not Include Overhang Size)
Our Gambrel Barns are of the highest quality. These units may be purchased as a Pre-Cut or Panelized Kit.
(Pictured Unit: 12' x 16' Gambrel Barn with optional 4' overhang, cupola, windows, 2 sets of colonial doors)
Standard Wood Classic Small Barn with Overhang DIY Kit Include:
* High quality 7/16" OSB siding with 4" on Center Grooves and trim - Pre-Primed and Ready to Paint!
(5 year replacement /50 year limited warranty)
* 7/16" OSB Roof Sheeting
* 6' High Side Walls
* 16” o.c. (on center) Wall Studs
* 16” o.c. (on center) Trusses
* 12' Wide Barns have a 4' Overhang and 1) Window
* 14' Wide Barns have a 5' Overhang and 2) Wimdows
* Set of Colonial Doors - 5' Double Doors (5' x 6' Opening)
(An extra set of double doors, as pictured, is available at an extra charge)
* Locking Door Handle Latch
* Everything is precut and ready to assemble
* Fasteners/Hardware Included
* Link to excellent downloadable online manual with color pictures
* Printed Manual Included!!
Optional Floor Kit:
* Treated 2" x 4"s Floor Joists - 16” o.c. (on center)
* 4' x 8' x 5/8" OSB or Treated Plywood Flooring
* 8’ wide buildings have 2 treated 4" x 4"s Floor Runers
* 10’ and 12’ wide buildings have 5 pressure treated 4" x 4"s Floor Runners
Customer Provides - (Due to the many different styles and colors)
Roofing Materials - Shingles, Felt Paper, Ice & Water Shield, and Drip Edge
Floor Material (if Optional Floor Kit is NOT Purchased)
*Above items can easily be purchased by the customer at a local store.
Shipping Information for your Little Cottage Company's Playhouse:
Little Cottage Co. panelized kits are shipped nationwide via common carrier. When your shipment is expected to be delivered via common carrier, you will be required to have 2 people there to help unload. Your shipment will arrive on a pallet (number of pallets will vary with size of building). The truck driver will help remove the bands and wrapping on the pallet, the 2 people will then be required to unload each panel piece by piece from the truck.
Customer is responsible for all site prep and permits!