Wood Saltbox Shed Kit
Our quality built saltbox style shed includes 2 great windows, this will allow wonderful natural light to come in. The windows make this unit great for a potting shed, a tool shed, a workshop, or just a great place to relax and enjoy the outdoors!
(Available in 17 sizes)
(Pictured Unit: 8 x 12 Saltbox with Standard Features.)
Standard Classic Saltbox DIY Shed Kit Includes:
* High quality 7/16" OSB siding with 4" on Center Grooves and trim - Pre-Primed and Ready to Paint!
(5 year replacement /50 year limited warranty)
* 6’ High Front Wall
* 5’ High Back Wall
* 16” o.c. (on center) Wall Studs
* 16” o.c. (on center) Trusses
* Set of Colonial Doors
( 4’ double door on 8’ wide buildings) (4’ x 6’ opening)
( 5’ double door on 10’ and 12’ wide buildings) (5’ x 6’ opening)
* Locking Door Handle Latch
2) windows and shutters standard on 8' x 12' and larger
1) window and shutter standard on 8' x 8', 8' x 10' and 10' x 10' sizes
* Aluminum Gable Vents
* Everything is precut and ready to assemble
* Fasteners/Hardware Included
* Link to excellent downloadable online manual with color pictures
* Printed Manual Included!!
Optional Floor Kit:
* Treated 2" x 4"s Floor Joists - 16” o.c. (on center)
* 4' x 8' x 5/8" OSB or Treated Plywood Flooring
* 8’ wide buildings have 2 treated 4" x 4"s Floor Runers
* 10’ and 12’ wide buildings have 5 pressure treated 4" x 4"s Floor Runners
Customer Provides - (Due to the many different styles and colors)
Roofing Materials - Shingles, Felt Paper, Ice & Water Shield, and Drip Edge
Floor Material (if Optional Floor Kit is NOT Purchased)
*Above items can easily be purchased by the customer at a local store.
Shipping Information for your Little Cottage Company's Playhouse:
Little Cottage Co. panelized kits are shipped nationwide via common carrier. When your shipment is expected to be delivered via common carrier, you will be required to have 2 people there to help unload. Your shipment will arrive on a pallet (number of pallets will vary with size of building). The truck driver will help remove the bands and wrapping on the pallet, the 2 people will then be required to unload each panel piece by piece from the truck.
Customer is responsible for all site prep and permits!