Little Cottage Company Classic Five Corner DIY Shed Kit
Click to enlarge image(s)
Classic Five Corner DIY Shed Kit
Innovative Five-Corner shed is perfect for any sided lot!
This creative design allows you to make great use of your lot size, placing this shed in the corner of your lot will add value and character!
(Pictured Five Corner shed with standard features)
Standard Classic Five Corner DIY Shed Kit Includes:
* High quality 7/16" OSB siding with 4" on Center Grooves and trim - Pre-Primed and Ready to Paint!
(5 year replacement /50 year limited warranty)
* 6' High Side Walls
* 16” o.c. (on center) Wall Studs
* 16” o.c. (on center) Trusses
* 2) Working 18" x 22" Aluminum Single Hung Windows with Glass, Grids, and Screens.
* 5' Colonial Double Door
* Locking Door Handle Latch
* Everything is precut and ready to assemble
* Fasteners/Hardware Included
* Link to excellent downloadable online manual with color pictures
* Printed Manual Included!!
Optional Floor Kit:
* Treated 2" x 4"s Floor Joists - 16” o.c. (on center)
* 4' x 8' x 5/8" OSB or Treated Plywood Flooring
* 8’ wide buildings have 2) pressure treated 4" x 4"s Floor Runners
* 10’ and 12’ wide buildings have 5) pressure treated 4" x 4"s Floor Runners
Five Corner Shed Options:
(below options are in addition to the above standard features, and would be added at an additional cost)
* Additional 18" x 22" window (installed by the customer)
* Additional Shutters
* Additional Flowerboxes
* Additional Doors
* Transom Windows in the Doors
* Floor Kit
Customer Provides - (Due to the many different styles and colors)
Roofing Materials - Shingles, Felt Paper, Ice & Water Shield, and Drip Edge
Floor Material (if Optional Floor Kit is NOT Purchased)
*Above items can easily be purchased by the customer at a local store.
Shipping Information for your Little Cottage Company's Playhouse:
Little Cottage Co. panelized kits are shipped nationwide via common carrier. When your shipment is expected to be delivered via common carrier, you will be required to have 2 people there to help unload. Your shipment will arrive on a pallet (number of pallets will vary with size of building). The truck driver will help remove the bands and wrapping on the pallet, the 2 people will then be required to unload each panel piece by piece from the truck.
Customer is responsible for all site prep and permits!