Gorilla Playsets Woodbridge Cedar Swing Set
Overall Cedar Playset Dimensions:
End to End: 24 Feet
Front to Back: 22 Feet
Ground to Top: 12 Feet, 6 Inches
Recommended Safety Zone Area:
36 feet x 34 Feet
Residential Playground Equipment Safety
See: Gorilla Playsets Rubber Mulch
View Our Articles on Wooden Outdoor Play Structures
* Free Standing Design (Requires No Grounding Stakes for Support)
* Factory Stained and Sealed Cedar that is Naturally Resistant to Rot, Decay, and Insect Damage. Beautiful Amber Finish!
* All Required Lumber: Pre-Cut, Pre-Sanded, and Pre-Stained. Main beams are even Pre-Drilled!
* All Required Hardware
(Including: 3/8" Carriage Bolts, 3/8" Lag Screws, 5/16" Hex Bolts, Patented Swing Beam Leg Bracket, etc…)
(Product Material Specifications) or (Weight Limits)
* Green Maintenance-Free, Timber Shield Protective Poly-Coating on Main Beams
* 4" x 4" Framing
* 1) 4" x 6" Swing Beam with 3) Swing Positions and Patented One Piece A-Frame Bracket
* 4' x 6' Fort Area with Sunburst Wood Roof with Dormers, Chimney, and Mesh Covering. Beatiful Amber Finish!
* 5' Height
* Clatter Bridge and 3' x 3' Tower with Wood Roof
* 5' Height
(For your kids safety, check-out our Optional: Gorilla Playsets Mesh Panels)
* Upper Level Clubhouse with Working Palladian Style Shutters. (Semi-Enclosed Playhouse with 4 Working Windows/Shutters)
* Iron-ductile Swing Hangers & Spring Clips
* 2) Belt Swings w/ 3/16" Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains
* 1) Trapeze Swing w/ 3/16" Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains & Rings
* Climbing Rock Wall w/ 3/4" Climbing Rope
* Standard Climbing Rope Ladder
* Extreme Tube Slide for 5 Foot Deck - Green (Spiral Design)
* 10 Foot Wiki Wave Slide for the 5 Foot Deck - Green
(Double Wall Wave Slide)
* Safe Entry Ladder
* Built-in Picnic Table
* 4' x 6' Sandbox Area with Lower Walls
* Steering Wheel
* Tic-Tac-Toe Spinner Panel
* Flag Kit
* Safety Handles
Warranty Information: (View Gorilla Playsets Warranty)
* Limited Warranty Lumber: 10 Years
* Warranty Accessories: 1 Year
Swing Set Assembly Information:
* Step-by-Step 3-D Illustrated Instructions and Owner's Manual
(See: Gorilla Playsets Woodbridge Assembly Instruction Manual)
(See: Tools required for Wooden Swing Set Assembly)
* Approx. Assembly Time: 10 - 12 Hours, when two adults are working together.
We recommend using a sealant, like Gorilla Playsets Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system.
Professional Swing Set Installation is Available:
Lower Michigan, Ohio, & Indiana - Read More...
Shipping Information for your Gorilla Playset:
(View Shipping Terms & Conditions)
The Freight Delivery company will contact you to schedule the appointment for your delivery.
Delivery to your residential curbside by a common carrier freight company. The delivery company will not move your playset boxes into your home or garage. You are responsible for moving your Gorilla Playset boxes to their final location.
Important Note Regarding Freight Shipping:
The customer or person(s) representing the customer must be present at the delivery address to help unload your swing set off the freight truck and sign for the shipment.
If there are any visible shipping damages, accept your shipment, but you must inform the truck driver and note the damages on the freight company's shipping paperwork.
If you fail to note any damages on the shipping paperwork, this will release Wooden Playscapes.com and the shipping company of responsibility regarding any damaged parts. Then, any costs for replacement parts of damaged materials that were not noted on the freight company's paperwork will be billable to the Customer, along with any additional shipping charges.
* Weight: 1180 lbs
* 9 Boxes
* Additional Shipping Charges May Apply to Remote Areas
**FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY**
Professional Installation is available in Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio at an additional charge.
To Place Your Order - Call us at 1-866-665-0105 for more details.