PlayNation Swing Sets Russet Ridge II with Sunbrella Roof - Green
Overall Cedar Playset Dimensions:
End to End: 21 Feet
Front to Back: 12 Feet
Ground to Top: 11 Feet
Recommended Safety Zone Area:
33 feet x 24 Feet
Residential Playground Equipment Safety
View Our Articles on Wooden Outdoor Play Structures
* Free Standing Design (Requires No Grounding Stakes for Support)
* Factory Stained and Sealed Cedar is Naturally Resistant to Rot, Decay, and Insect Damage (Stained - Redwood)
* All Required Lumber: Pre-Cut, Pre-Drilled, and Pre-Sanded. Main Beams are even Pre-drilled!
* All Required Hardware
(Including: 3/8" Carriage Bolts, 3/8" Lag Screws, 5/16" Hex Bolts, Patented Swing Beam Leg Bracket, etc…)
(See: Tools required for Wooden Swing Set Assembly)
(Product Material Specifications) or (Weight Limits)
* 4" x 4" Framing
* 1) 4" x 6" Swing Beam with 3) Swing Positions and Patented One Piece A-Frame Bracket
* 4' x 6' Main Fort covered by a Sunbrella Canopy - Green
* 5 Feet Deck Height
* Iron-Ductile Swing Hangers & Spring Clips
* 2) Swing Belt w/ 3/16" Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains
* 1) Trapeze w/ 3/16" Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains & Rings
* 1) 360 Degree Turbo Tire Swing with Swivel
* Climbing Rock Wall w/ Rocks & 3/4" Climbing Rope
* Deluxe Climbing Rope Ladder
* Step Enrty Ladder and Metal Rung Ladder Combo
* Monkey Bars with Heavy Duty Metal Rungs
* 10 Foot Alpine Wave Slide for the 5 Foot Deck - Green
* 1) Telescope
* 1) Tic-Tac-Toe Panel
* 1) Steering Wheel
* 1) Flag Kit
* 6) Metal Access Handles
Warranty Information: (View PlayNation Swing Sets Warranty)
* Warranty Lumber: 15 Years
* Warranty Accessories: 2 Year
Swing Set Assembly Information:
* Step-by-Step 3-D Illustrated Instructions and Owner's Manual
* Approx. Assembly Time: 8 - 12 Hours, when two adults are working together.
Professional Swing Set Installation is Available:
Lower Michigan - Read More...
Shipping Information for you PlayNation Swingset:
(View Shipping Terms & Conditions)
The Freight Delivery company will contact you to schedule the appointment for your delivery.
Delivery to your residential curbside by a common carrier freight company. The delivery company will not move your playset boxes into your home or garage. You are responsible for moving your PlayNation Swing Set boxes to their final location.
Important Note Regarding Freight Shipping:
The customer or person(s) representing the customer must be present at the delivery address to help unload your swing set off the freight truck and sign for the shipment.
If there are any visible shipping damages, accept your shipment, but you must inform the truck driver and note the damages on the freight company's shipping paperwork.
If you fail to note any damages on the shipping paperwork, this will release Wooden Playscapes.com and the shipping company of responsibility regarding any damaged parts. Then, any costs for replacement parts of damaged materials that were not noted on the freight company's paperwork will be billable to the Customer, along with any additional shipping charges.
* Weight: 727 lbs
* Shipping Weight: 812 lbs
* 6 Boxes
* Additional Shipping Charges May Apply to Remote Areas
**FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY**
$ 1899.00 Cash & Carry (In-Stock)
$ 2299.00 Drop-Shipped: Nation-Wide
Call us today to place your order!
Professional Installation is available in Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio at an additional charge.
To Place Your Order - Call us at 1-866-665-0105 for more details.