Gorilla Playsets Nantucket Wooden Swing Set
Overall Cedar Playset Dimensions:
End to End: 16 Feet
Front to Back: 13 Feet
Ground to Top: 10 Feet - 6 Inches
Recommended Safety Zone Area:
28 feet x 25 Feet
Residential Playground Equipment Safety
See: Gorilla Playsets Rubber Mulch
View Our Articles on Wooden Outdoor Play Structures
* Free Standing Design (Requires No Grounding Stakes for Support)
* Factory Stained and Sealed Lumber that is Resistant to Rot, Decay, and Insect Damage. (Redwood Finish)
* All Required Lumber: Pre-Cut, Pre-Sanded, and Pre-stained. Main beams are even Pre-Drilled!
* All Required Hardware
(Including: 3/8" Carriage Bolts, 3/8" Lag Screws, 5/16" Hex Bolts, Patented Swing Beam Leg Bracket, etc…)
(Product Material Specifications) or (Weight Limits)
* 4" X 4" Framing
* 4" X 6" Swing Beam with 3) Swing Locations
* 4' x 4' Main Fort covered by with a Tongue & Groove Wood Roof with Sunburst, Dormers, and Chimney
* Windows with real Working Shutters
* Climbing Rock Wall w/ 3/4" Climbing Rope
* Safety Step Ladder
* 4' x 4' Sandbox Area
* 4' Deck Height
* Iron Ductile Swing Hangers & Spring Clips
* 2 Belt Swings w/ 3/16" Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains
* 1 Trapeze Bar w/ 3/16" Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains & Rings
* 8' Wiki Wave Slide for 4 foot Deck - Green
* 1) Tic-Tac-Toe Panel
* 1) Steering Wheel
* 1) Telescope
* Safety Handles
* Flag Kit
Warranty Information: (View Gorilla Playsets Warranty)
* Limited Warranty Lumber: 10 Years
* Warranty Accessories: 1 Year
Swing Set Assembly Information
* Step-by-Step 3-D Illustrated Instructions and Owner's Manual
(See: Gorilla Playsets Nantucket Assembly Instruction Manual)
(See: Tools required for Wooden Swing Set Assembly)
* Approx. Assembly Time: 6 - 8 Hours, when two adults are working together.
We recommend using a sealant, like Gorilla Playsets Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system.
Professional Swing Set Installation is Available:
Lower Michigan, Ohio, & Indiana - Read More...
Shipping Information for your Gorilla Playset:
(View Shipping Terms & Conditions)
The Freight Delivery company will contact you to schedule the appointment for your delivery.
Delivery to your residential curbside by a common carrier freight company. The delivery company will not move your playset boxes into your home or garage. You are responsible for moving your Gorilla Playset boxes to their final location.
Important Note Regarding Freight Shipping:
The customer or person(s) representing the customer must be present at the delivery address to help unload your swing set off the freight truck and sign for the shipment.
If there are any visible shipping damages, accept your shipment, but you must inform the truck driver and note the damages on the freight company's shipping paperwork.
If you fail to note any damages on the shipping paperwork, this will release Wooden Playscapes.com and the shipping company of responsibility regarding any damaged parts. Then, any costs for replacement parts of damaged materials that were not noted on the freight company's paperwork will be billable to the Customer, along with any additional shipping charges.
* Weight: 500 lbs
* Shipping Weight: 560 lbs
* 4 Boxes
* Additional Shipping Charges May Apply to Remote Areas
**FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY**
Professional Installation is available in Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio at an additional charge.
To Place Your Order - Call us at 1-866-665-0105 for more details.