KEEPING YOUR PLAYSET LIKE NEW
• Spray swing hangers with Pam, Mazola or olive oil to stop squeaking.
• Do not use petroleum based products such as WD-40 or motor oil.
• To speed up the slide wipe center of slide ONLY with wax paper every 2 - 3 weeks.
• Check and tighten hex/carriage bolts within first 60 days and then twice annually.
• Check lag screws for tightness before each season and then once during the season for tightness. Tighten lag screws as required.
• Apply an oil based sealer or preservative within 90 days, then every 2 - 3 years. You may need to power wash the unit before sealer application on year two.
• To repel yellow jackets and wasps, using a cloth, coat all interior 90 degree corners with liquid dish soap underneath the play set deck. This will make wasps sick when they attempt to build a
nest. Avoid using insecticides.