Gorilla Playsets Pioneer Peak with Malibu Wood Roof
Overall Cedar Playset Dimensions:
End to End: 24 Feet (Swings to Plank)
Front to Back: 22 Feet, 6 Inches (Ladder to Tire Swing)
Ground to Top: 11 Feet
Recommended Safety Zone Area:
36 Feet x 34 Feet, 6 Inches
Residential Playground Equipment Safety
See: Gorilla Playsets Rubber Mulch
View Our Articles on Wooden Outdoor Play Structures
* Free Standing Design (Requires No Grounding Stakes for Support)
* Factory Stained and Sealed Cedar that is Naturally Resistant to Rot, Decay, and Insect Damage. Beautiful Amber Finish!
* All Required Lumber: Pre-Cut, Pre-Sanded, and Pre-Stained. Main beams are even Predrilled!
* All Required Hardware
(Including: 3/8" Carriage Bolts, 3/8" Lag Screws, 5/16" Hex Bolts, Patented Swing Beam Leg Bracket, etc…)
(Product Material Specifications) or (Weight Limits)
* Green Maintenance-Free, Timber Shield Protective Poly-Coating on Main Beams or Natural Lumber on Main Beams - Stained
* 4" x 4" Framing
* 1) 4" x 6" Swing Beam with 3) Swing Positions and Patented One Piece A-Frame Bracket
* 1) 4" x 6" 1-Position Tire Swing Beam
* 4' x 6' Main Fort Covered by Malibu Roof (5 Feet Deck Height)
Features Decorative Sunbursts, a Chimney, and Dormers with Decorative Windows
* Climbing Rock Wall w/ 3/4" Climbing Rope
* Deluxe Climbing Ramp w/ Knotted Rope
* Deluxe Climbing Rope Ladder
* Clatter-Bridge with Mesh Panels & 3' x 3' Tower Fort Deck with Wood Roof (5 Feet Deck Height)
* Safety Step Ladder
* Built-in Picnic Table
* 4' x 6' Sandbox Area with Corner Seats
* Bonus Sandbox Area under Clatter-Bridge Tower
* Iron-ductile Swing Hangers & Spring Clips
* 2) Swings w/ 3/16" Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains
* 1) Trapeze w/ 3/16" Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains & Rings
* 1) 360 Degreee Turbo Tire Swing and Swivel
* 10 Foot Wiki Wave Slide for the 5 Foot Deck - Green
(Double Wall Wave Slide)
* 1) Telescope
* 1) Steering Wheel
* 1) Tic-Tac-Toe Spinner Panel
* 2) Solar Wall Lights
* Safety Handles
* Flag Kit
Warranty Information: (View Gorilla Playsets Warranty)
* Limited Warranty Lumber: 10 Years
* Warranty Accessories: 1 Year
Swing Set Assembly Information:
* Step-by-Step 3-D Illustrated Instructions and Owner's Manual
(See: Gorilla Playsets Pioneer Peak Assembly Instruction Manual)
(See: Tools required for Wooden Swing Set Assembly)
* Approx. Assembly Time: 16 - 20 Hours, when two adults are working together.
We recommend using a sealant, like Gorilla Playsets Playground Sealant*, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system.
Professional Swing Set Installation is Available:
Lower Michigan, Ohio, & Indiana - Read More...
Shipping Information for your Gorilla Playset:
(View Shipping Terms & Conditions)
The Freight Delivery company will contact you to schedule the appointment for your delivery.
Delivery to your residential curbside by a common carrier freight company. The delivery company will not move your playset boxes into your home or garage. You are responsible for moving your Gorilla Playset boxes to their final location.
Important Note Regarding Freight Shipping:
The customer or person(s) representing the customer must be present at the delivery address to help unload your swing set off the freight truck and sign for the shipment.
If there are any visible shipping damages, accept your shipment, but you must inform the truck driver and note the damages on the freight company's shipping paperwork.
If you fail to note any damages on the shipping paperwork, this will release Wooden Playscapes.com and the shipping company of responsibility regarding any damaged parts. Then, any costs for replacement parts of damaged materials that were not noted on the freight company's paperwork will be billable to the Customer, along with any additional shipping charges.
* Weight: 1149 lbs
* Shipping Weight: 1254 lbs
* 14 to 15 Boxes
* Additional Shipping Charges May Apply to Remote Areas
**FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY**
Professional Installation is available in Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio at an additional charge.
To Place Your Order - Call us at 1-866-665-0105 for more details.