PlayNation Swing Sets Appleton II Wooden Playset with Wood Roof
Overall Cedar Playset Dimensions:
End to End: 15 Feet - 6 Inches
Front to Back: 12 Feet - 6 Inches
Ground to Top: 10 Feet
Recommended Safety Zone Area:
27 Feet - 6 Inches x 24 Feet - 6 Inches
Residential Playground Equipment Safety
View Our Articles on Wooden Outdoor Play Structures
* Free Standing Design (Requires No Grounding Stakes for Support)
* Factory Stained and Sealed Lumber that is Resistant to Rot, Decay, and Insect Damage. (Redwood Finish)
* All Required Lumber: Pre-Cut, Pre-Sanded, and Pre-stained. Main beams are even Pre-Drilled!
* All Required Hardware
(Including: 3/8" Carriage Bolts, 3/8" Lag Screws, 5/16" Hex Bolts, Patented Swing Beam Leg Bracket, etc…)
(Product Material Specifications) or (Weight Limits)
* 3" X 3" Framing
* 1) 4" X 6" Swing Beam with 3) Swing Locations
* 4' x 4' Main Fort covered by with a Sloped Tongue & Groove Wood Roof featuring Sunbursts and Crescent
* 4' Deck Height
*Upper-level Play Deck features Two Windows with Real Working Shutters
* 4' x 4' Sandbox Area with Corner Seats
* Iron Ductile Swing Hangers & Spring Clips
* 2 Belt Swings w/ 3/16" Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains
* 1 Trapeze Bar w/ 3/16" Zinc Plated Plastisol Coated Chains & Rings
* Curved Climbing Rock Wall w/ 3/4" Climbing Rope
* Safety Step Ladder
* Tic-Tac-Toe Panel
* Steering Wheel
* Play Telescope
* Safety Handles
* Flag Kit
* 8 Foot Alpine Wave Slide for 4 foot Deck - Green
Warranty Information: (View PlayNation Swing Sets Warranty)
* Warranty Lumber: 15 Years
* Warranty Accessories: 2 Year
Swing Set Assembly Information
* Step-by-Step 3-D Illustrated Instructions and Owner's Manual
(See: Tools required for Wooden Swing Set Assembly)
* Approx. Assembly Time: 8 - 10 Hours, when two adults are working together.
Professional Swing Set Installation is Available:
Lower Michigan - Read More...
Shipping Information for your PlayNation Swingset:
(View Shipping Terms & Conditions)
The Freight Delivery company will contact you to schedule the appointment for your delivery.
Delivery to your residential curbside by a common carrier freight company. The delivery company will not move your playset boxes into your home or garage. You are responsible for moving your PlayNation Swing Set boxes to their final location.
Important Note Regarding Freight Shipping:
The customer or person(s) representing the customer must be present at the delivery address to help unload your swing set off the freight truck and sign for the shipment.
If there are any visible shipping damages, accept your shipment, but you must inform the truck driver and note the damages on the freight company's shipping paperwork.
If you fail to note any damages on the shipping paperwork, this will release Wooden Playscapes.com and the shipping company of responsibility regarding any damaged parts. Then, any costs for replacement parts of damaged materials that were not noted on the freight company's paperwork will be billable to the Customer, along with any additional shipping charges.
* Weight: 478 lbs
* Shipping Weight: 572 lbs
* 4 Boxes
* Additional Shipping Charges May Apply to Remote Areas
**FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY**
This Product has been Discontinued by the manufacturer and is No Longer Available!
Professional Installation is available in Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio at an additional charge.
To Place Your Order - Call us at 1-866-665-0105 for more details.